Wednesday, March 01, 2006

UPDATE!!!

I posted this as an edit on the post below and am repeating it here. Before 7 PM tomorrow... these 2 posts will be cleared for the official intro to the blog.

The HNT @ the Rogue exhibit kicks back up at 7 PM Pacific time on Thursday... and goes from 5 - 9 PM on Friday. We will attempt to coax visitors to comment and chat with you who are participating... however, if you do not get that many comments... please know that your work is still being viewed and appreciated by a still-not-hep-to-blogs audience. For many of them this is their first exposure to something like this.

BTW... I posted something on a local e-zine to help boost some traffic at the cyber gallery.

I will make an appearance after my show - about 8 ish or so, at Javawava, at least to wave good night on webcam. :)

cheers!
lecram

6 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger 212designs said...

i swear i've done this before

LOL

you da man!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger notavailable said...

what is Rouge?
and how is it different then the regular HNT?

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Too bad I missed getting in on this... the rogue thing sounded fun but I just procrastinated on figuring out how to get involved.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger MacManus said...

212- Yeah, I think that was like the 3rd time but its all good...Thanks :)

Chick- Hnt is a weekly event participated in by 500ish bloggers. The select few you see here asked to be included especially for the Rogue, a fringe festival held in fresno CA every year. Hope that explains a little.

Lara- A lot of people feel the same...if you have sopmething ready let me know and I will try and get you on today...if not maybe next time.

Cheers all and enjoy tonight!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

You are doing a great job! I am really impressed.
Happy HNT!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger MacManus said...

I agree with Lee Ann...a huge hats off to Osbasso and Lecram...the creator and the man who brough us to the Rogue. Big cheers to both of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home